Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rookie Draft
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old May 26th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #1
chasmvp19
Feeding Frenzy

chasmvp19 is on a distinguished road
Raiders 4.03 QB Derek Carr OAK

Heavy is the crown of the champion when all others look to de-throne him...With that said, this young barbarian is all muscle and raw ability to decapitate defenders with a single swing of his axe or sword....oh, that was Arnold....Carr was rated as the best QB in this draft by Phil Sims and he knows a little something about QBs....I'll roll with that and he can sit on my Taxi squad until Schaub sucks it up really bad (likely) or until Peyton calls it quits and the division is up for grabs (likely)...so as I see it Carr has two years to take over this team and become a contributing member of the CARDS....(unlike Nassib????)....Carr studies well and can fling it all over the field as well as any pro...Welcome to the team young man!!

chasmvp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #2
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4.03 QB Derek Carr OAK

I almost took him at 3.12, would have taken him at 4.08 if he was still on the board.

Good value pick.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:26 PM   #3
chasmvp19
Feeding Frenzy

chasmvp19 is on a distinguished road

Thanks champ. Even if he fails to pan out, which I think he will, he is a 4th rounder and doesn't hurt me in cbs or years...Brees and Dalton won't be CARDS forever....
chasmvp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #4
Burt the Butcher
Supreme FF Dominator

Burt the Butcher is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmvp19 View Post
Heavy is the crown of the champion when all others look to de-throne him...With that said, this young barbarian is all muscle and raw ability to decapitate defenders with a single swing of his axe or sword....oh, that was Arnold....Carr was rated as the best QB in this draft by Phil Sims and he knows a little something about QBs....I'll roll with that and he can sit on my Taxi squad until Schaub sucks it up really bad (likely) or until Peyton calls it quits and the division is up for grabs (likely)...so as I see it Carr has two years to take over this team and become a contributing member of the CARDS....(unlike Nassib????)....Carr studies well and can fling it all over the field as well as any pro...Welcome to the team young man!!
And no ones got the time

OUT---
Burt the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote