Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rules & Bylaws
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Poll: PASSES 8-2 Allow Commish/Rules Committee members to Submit Lineups For Teams that Have Failed to?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
PASSES 8-2 Allow Commish/Rules Committee members to Submit Lineups For Teams that Have Failed to?

Old April 22nd, 2022, 02:14 PM   #1
Preds
*****istrator

Preds is on a distinguished road
Poll PROPOSAL Allow Commish/Rules Committee To Submit Lineups For Teams that Have Failed to?

In line with what has been proposed in SACD, the Commish/Rules Committee members will be allowed to set lineups for teams that have not submitted a new lineup for the week prior to Sunday kickoff. Commish/Rules Committee members will use the MFL projected scores to set lineup with highest projects score for each position.

Also, Commish/Rules Committee members can make adjustments to any team that HAS set a lineup, which include players on bye and players who have been ruled out, providing there are players available for that position on the active roster.

Commish/Rules Committee members will try to notify team owners of this submission so that they can adjust if need be.
Preds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2022, 03:42 PM   #2
A Zombie Pirate I Be
Feeding Frenzy

A Zombie Pirate I Be is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PROPOSAL Allow Commish/Rules Committee To Submit Lineups For Teams that Have Failed to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds View Post
Also, Commish/Rules Committee members can make adjustments to any team that HAS set a lineup, which include players on bye and players who have been ruled out, providing there are players available for that position on the active roster.
At what point does a roster lock in? Just clarification on later player outs. If a player is set as out at 1:00(MT) on Sunday, will the Commish make a roster change or will roster changes only be made up to a certain time on Sunday?

At some point in the day, we need to know what players were are going against...

Last edited by A Zombie Pirate I Be; April 22nd, 2022 at 03:45 PM.
A Zombie Pirate I Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:08 PM   #3
Burt the Butcher
Supreme FF Dominator

Burt the Butcher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PROPOSAL Allow Commish/Rules Committee To Submit Lineups For Teams that Have Failed to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zombie Pirate I Be View Post
At what point does a roster lock in? Just clarification on later player outs. If a player is set as out at 1:00(MT) on Sunday, will the Commish make a roster change or will roster changes only be made up to a certain time on Sunday?

At some point in the day, we need to know what players were are going against...
I forget, and cannot get into MFL right now, as its down for maintenance. Pretty sure the players is only locked out a few minutes before their games kickoff.

This is not meant to try to monitor everything...if a player is ruled out at gametime, that is just luck of the draw and not neglect.

As far as SAC'd is concerned, I will probably try to go in on Saturday evening or first thing Sunday morning, and only reset lineups not already set by owner, or ones that contain players on bye, or who have already been declared out, as long as there are subs available on their active roster. Won't be moving up rookies to fill in.

I've seen where lineups were set on Wednesday evening, players were ruled out on Thursday or Friday, and lineups not adjusted.

Everyone should be checking their lineups on Saturday evening or Sunday morning to catch these things.
And no ones got the time

OUT---
Burt the Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote