Pred's Fantasy Football Forums

Go Back  Pred's Fantasy Football Forums > Feeding Frenzy - Fantasy Football League > Frenzy Rookie Draft
User Name
Password
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar

Old May 21st, 2008, 12:09 PM   #1
Popes
Feeding Frenzy

Popes is on a distinguished road
Seahawks 4.18 RB Owen Schmitt SEA

This guy has little chance to make my PS in the fall. However, we fully expect him to do some wild and crazy things in our locker room this summer, giving the Popes players years of great "Do you remember when?" stories.

Seahawk pick Owen Schmitt might be as daring as he is tough:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...6_oneil28.html

- "This is a guy who's known to express his frustration by removing his helmet and bashing it into his own noggin a time or three while on the sidelines."

- "Schmitt, when he was growing up, ran off the roof of a house. In middle school, he leapt from a set of bleachers onto a basketball rim, only to lose his grip and fall to the ground, landing on his side and fracturing his hip."

- "He was called upon to kick a pooch punt last season for West Virginia, and he botched it sufficiently that he felt compelled to remove his helmet and smash it against his own forehead to express his frustration. ESPN showed a replay of that moment on Sunday after Schmitt was chosen."

- Shaving his big mohawk into a small one: "I have the shaved, business 'hawk now," Schmitt said. "It's professional now."

- "You know, I'm an ugly guy," Schmitt said. "So I don't think the mohawk is really the thing I have to worry about."

- "he ate one cardboard coaster in 10 seconds, according to a story published on the Web site for West Virginia athletics."
Popes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM   #2
Popes
Feeding Frenzy

Popes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4.18 RB Owen Schmitt SEA

Just look at the mug on him in the article! You *know* he's nuts.
Popes is offline   Reply With Quote